Skip to main content

Featured post

Online sales can generate 780,000 service opportunities in Pakistan.

Toyota and Honda unlock Their industrialized Plants

As per the news, the Sindh Government has permitted the automaker to reopen its plant under authoritarian SOPs. The company will begin the manufacturing of its vehicles after Eid holidays. Note here that Toyota closed down its plant on 23rd of March 2020, and after roughly two months, the operations have been resumed. The plant was shut down in the middle of corona virus eruption.

The new corona virus has not only pretentious the restricted auto manufacturing, but it has disrupted the intact automobile industry around the globe. The make available chain of auto parts has also been affected, which is growing the release timings of the vehicle. For the earliest time in the history of the auto industry of Pakistan, it has not created or sold a single unit of customer cars in a whole month.  Toyota, Suzuki, and Honda have not sold or produced a single unit of their cars in April 2020, however, on the other hand, Toyota sold 5,256 units of Corolla in April 2019 and 2,089 units in March 2020, whereas Suzuki sold 453 units, 2,191 units, and 2,641 units of Swift, Cultus and Wagon R in April 2019. The company didn’t even trade or produced a single unit of its Alto 660cc in April 2020.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punjab Assembly deputy speaker tests positive for coronavirus

LAHORE - Punjab Assembly Deputy Speaker Sardar Dost Mazari tested positive for corona-virus as total cases surged to 29,465 in Pakistan.  Mazari said that he took test from a private laboratory and it came back negative but the result of public lab showed him corona-virus positive.  "Apparently I had developed no symptoms," he said, adding that he will take another test after few days. Mazari has self-isolated himself. The number of corona-virus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 29,465 on Sunday, according to government data. The death toll related to COVID-19 has reached 639, according to the National Command and Control Center, while at least 8,023 patients have fully recovered. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has reported highest number of deaths, a total of 234, while Punjab and Sindh follow with 192 and 180 fatalities respectively. Balochistan has so far recorded 24 deaths; Islamabad, 4' and Gilgit Baltistan, 3. The first two fatalities from COVID-19, as the illn...

NCC meeting will decide future of lockdown this week

ISLAMABAD - Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms, Asad Umar on Sunday said the National Coordination Committee on Corona-virus would decide about the future course of lock-down after analysis and observations to be presented by National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC). The meeting would be held this week with Prime Minister Imran Khan in the chair, to decide the post-May, 9 scenarios in the country. Addressing a televised press briefing here, Asad Umar said the NCOC would share all its analysis about corona-virus in the meeting of NCC. “We do not follow the West blindly and the future decisions would also be taken according to our own ground realities,” he remarked. He said keeping in view the growing number of deaths in the country, the people should adopt strict protective measures against COVID-19. He said for the last six days, on average, 24 people were dying of the disease daily but still, the disease had not proven to be as chronic as in Europe and the ...

CM Punjab opts to help artists facing financial crisis due to coronavirus lockdown

LAHORE - The Punjab government on Tuesday (yesterday) has decided to help artists facing a financial crisis due to corona-virus lock-down in the country. According to details, Chief Minister of Punjab (CM) Sardar Usman Buzdar said that Punjab government will financially assist 3,000 artists. Will provide Rs15,000 to Rs20,000 to the artists for their help, he added. Earlier in April 2020, the federal government had decided to launch a relief package for unemployed people and small business traders, who are facing financial problems due to lockdown that has been imposed to control the corona-virus. Minister for Industries Hammad Azhar had addressed a media conference following the meeting of Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) a relief package worth Rs75 billion had been proposed under the Ehsaas program to help daily wagers and those who have lost their jobs due to the lock-down